Monday, October 28, 2013

Holy Cow!!

Hello everybody,
     Seriously, what is wrong with our families! We just need to stop all interaction woth cars ok haha! But Jess, I cant express how happy and relieved I am to hear that you are ok! The Lord truly watches over his servants! Oh my goodness, I am so sad to hear about the loss of the Nogalas family. That must be so difficult for all of them. Please send them my love! But I do love hearing about all of the mission calls. It´s so exciting! Tabitha to Ecuador!! And even crazier, Evan Boyack to the same mission as his brother, that is seriously so awesome!!!
    Because of transfers I was able to travel down to the offices. So dad I met Hermana Sanford. She is a great missionary and is going to add alot to the mission. I beleive she is serving in San Luis, one of the providences here. Also, Elder JAce Webster got here as well, so I got to see him as well. That was so great! While I was there I got a few letters. First, thank you so much Brother and Sister Houston for the letter, I loved it. Send Kyle my wishes that his shoulder will heal up well with no more complications! And then the other were letters from Jordy, Naes, and Tan Man!! Thank you for the pictures as well mom. Jordan and Janane, what happened to you two? You are now beatiful young woman and not the little girls I leaft haha. And Tan, you look older than some of the missionaries here haha!
     Well now with the transfer information. I recieved a scary phonecall about it form the Zone Leaders. They told me that I was staying here in Alvear. But they asked me who I thought my companion was, and I said that I had no idea. And then the scary news came. ´´Elder Wengert, we dont know either, because you are training´´!!!! Holy Cow, how crazy is that! So thats why I had to go to the Mendoza, to pick up my son haha! It´s Elder Evans from Ogden Utah. He is one of the 18 year olds and is a stud. He isnt brand new though. He served for two transfers in Detroit waiting for his visa! So I am a little nervous, but way excited for this transfer! Dad, to answer your question, no I am not fluent yet haha. But my spanish is not bad at all. I am able to understand pretty well and talk with everyone! But for sure not fluent yet haha!
    Haha so last week was our comps saying goodbye to people (oh yea, Elder Flores got transfered to San Juan), so I was working with my district leader Elder Smith a lot this week. But we were in the campo of his area and we went to visit one of his investigators. So we entered the front yard and this dog comes around the corner full speed and just takes out Elder Smith haha. But it was just wanting to play as was licking his face and everything, but it was hilarious to watch. But then we went and passed into their hous, and in the middle of the floor is the biggest rabbit I have ever seen, probably as big the dog from earlier haha. But seriously, I think it might have been the easter bunny or something because of how big it was!
     Well I am excited to get going with this work and work hard. Dont worry, I will be careful, and it also helps having the Lord with us every day! Mom, sounds like seminary is a little tough, but if anybody can do it, you can!! If you ever need any help with it just let me know and I will see what I can do! I love you all so much and look forward to hearing from you next week!

Elder Wengert-W9

No comments:

Post a Comment