Monday, July 21, 2014

My time of refinement!!!

    Thank you all so much for all of the birthday wishes!! Today is the birthday of one of the other Elders in my district, so we will be partying it up all pday long haha! Thank you so much for all pictures. Everybody looks so good and so grownup. Its so crazy to see. Tan Man, your sleeping experience on your campout out reminds me a lot of some of my nights here in Argentina haha! Sleeping without any blankets, splashing myself with water to cool myself down, and well the bugs arent too bad luckily. So it will be good preperation for your mission! But right now it has cooled off during the nights and we have a good heater. So i have been sleeping like a little baby! Dad, no worries. I am proud of my German heritage. I wouldnt change my Wengert name for anything. It was just a little ´´dodgy´´ (jessie talk right there haha) since a lot people didnt like germans very much after the loss. But it has settled down now and preselyting time is now back to normal! It sounded like a lot of fun having quinton down for a bit and that Tan and him have become good friends! Naes, good job at swimming! By the time you graduate from high school you will probably have every record possible! Jordy, it was pretty funny seeing who all was at your party since i remember going to high school with some of them! Wow, that world wide indexing event sounds so awesome!! I didnt hear anything about that. Family history is just so cool, i love it!!
   So we had a miracle pack week this time! Unfortunately we were only able to get in with Roberto and Teresa for like 15 minutes this week. Roberto told us that he still wants to meet with us and learn more, he just cant right now because of his work conditions. He doesnt have a set job and just does whatever he can find. So pray for him to find a good job and still have time to meet with us please! So when Elder Willard and I got here to Benavidez we only had record of 1 investigator, BelĂ©n Sanchez, in the area book. We called and passed by her house so many times, but never could find her. But we decided to pass by once again late one night before returning to the pench, and we found her. We got into the house, taught her about the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and at the end she accepted a baptismal date for the 9 of August!!! She really has a lot of desires to get baptised and join herself with the Lords people, it was just hard for her since she was always at school and studying (she is studying at the university here in San Juan). 1 month of hard work looking for her paid off!!! Miracles are real!!!! She was able to come to church yesterday because we passed by for here and she was sick. Dang it!! But next week for sure! 
    Well this week we saw so many miracles, but we didnt get much time to work. On thursday i had to travel to Mendoza in order to do paperwork to renew my visa since i have kind of been illegal here for the last 3-4 months. But its alright! i almost have it! I love you all so much, have a great week. This is my life and my time of refinement. And it´s the best!!!

Elder Wengert-W9
    

No comments:

Post a Comment