Monday, June 17, 2013

Off to Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello family,
     I can't believe the improvement Dallin is improving so much. It is such a blessing to see him approve so much from so far away. So exciting news, I have my VISA!! And I leave this afternoon. My flight leaves Manchester at 5:15 and I fly over to Atalanta Georgia and then on over to Buenos Aires. So a nice short 15 hours of flying haha. It is so weird. I have been waiting for this time since the moment I opened my call, but now that it is here, I am kind of sad to leave. I have truly learned to love everyone so much here. Even those who have yelled at me and everything. But I am still super excited to go to Argentina. That is exactly where I need to be now. I did my work here in New Hampshire and now off to teach the Argentines!! But what a way to end my time here with a baptism yesterday. But not only for Prakash, but it was a triple baptism. Two other investigators that were being taught by other missionaries from our district. So it was so cool. Prakash was on fire and then is now going out teaching with us at times starting on Sunday. But it was amazing to see his progression starting from when we first arrived here. Well I am so sorry this email is so short today, but there is a lot I have to do before I leave. Thank you so much for everything. I love you all so much! Have a great week. I'll email you next week from Argentina.

Elder Wengert-W9 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment